More than 40 years of experience
Located in the Upper Mississippi River Valley in the City of Red Wing, Minnesota, Elektro Assemblies has been the choice for Wire Harness Assemblies since 1973. They have assisted and filled the needs in developing custom designed electro-mechanical subassemblies for the Upper Midwest and beyond. EA works with their customers to help develop and implement wire harnesses, cable assemblies, control panels, and most any power transfer connection requirement.
Not everyone can do what we do. Not only do we assist from concept to completion, we are there with you every step of the way. We produce solutions - from wire braiding and wire inkjet printing to sonic welding, we can produce the cable assembly or wiring harness designed specifically for your OE requirements.
Multi-Industry Experts in Wiring
The team at Elektro Assemblies works with a wide variety of industries. Whether the requirements are for development or full scale production, EA is involved. Industrial markets that require cable assemblies such as; Medical devices and equipment, Agricultural machinery, Heavy equipment, Automotive, Alternative energy, and many more are all supported by EA. No power transfer challenge is too great. Contact Elektro Assemblies today.
We Take No Shortcuts
Because we are WHMA certified, we have to perform above and beyond. Our primary focus is on our customer and the quality of the product we produce. There are no second chances in the power delivery game, that's why we have to do it right every single time. We take the manufacturing of wiring harnesses and cable assemblies very seriously. Compromise is not an option.
Our Core Values
Customers Are Our First Priority
- Customers above all else
- Every action will be taken to effectively help customers reach their goals
- Strive to be easy to do business with
- We listen to every single word from our customers and act on it
- Take ownership and responsibility for your job, your behaviors, your tasks, your action items that impact OUR results
- Willing to do what it takes to make the team and the business successful—own your actions
- You understand what needs to get done, you want to do it, and you are
capable of doing it
Action Oriented Team Members
- Takes initiative to make decisions with self confidence
- Take action daily to drive business success for us and our customers
- World class in your seat, role and assignment—the best at what you do!
Positive Respectful Attitude
- Integrity—open, honest and respectful in all interactions
- Caring, passionate and self-aware
- Team over self—Always
- Healthy sense of discontent—always looking for a better way
- Aiming to be the best—continually striving to be a world class team
- Personal ownership of growth and self development
- Life learners who are naturally inquisitive and curious