Elektro Assemblies is looking for the right people to join our growing business. Why Elektro Assemblies?
- Great Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Growth Opportunities
- A Great Work Environment
- Employee Appreciation
CLICK HERE to see the full list of benefits and why you want to be a part of this progressive and growing company
Below are the position that are currently available. To apply for one of these positions, fill out the form below and someone will be in touch.
Electrical Mechanical Assembler
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence.
- Assemble components, and position, align, crimp, terminate and fasten components by using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Test assembled parts to ensure functionality.
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions during the assembly process.
- Ensure all work performed meets or exceeds quality specifications.
- Ability to be flexible to work in many areas and standing up to 100% of the time
- Adhere to all Company policies
- Follow all quality, environmental, health, and safety programs.
- Attend work per work schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attention to Detail
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to follow directions
- Works Consistently and meet production and quality standards
Wages: $15-$18/hour based on experience
The Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery. Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Work under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Ability to maintain productivity standards and follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in a electro manufacturing environment is a plus
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Machine Operator top skills & proficiencies:
- Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength- lift up to 50 pounds
- Work Independently
- Able to navigate computer and load existing programs and or program in new programs
Wages: $16-$19/hour based on Experience
Seeking a technical resource to source and secure new suppliers, new parts, and the associated cost details such as piece part cost, freight, terms, and lead times. This resource will be instrumental in helping us secure new business. They will gather needed information to support us in packaging estimates and quotes while supporting our production team and sales force for Elektro Assemblies.
Elektro Assemblies is a contract manufacturer that is growing rapidly – we are looking for self-directed ambitious technical resources to help grow sales and the business! The person must be able to work with customers, suppliers, and our internal team to Grow Sales by doing the following:
- Work directly with sales reps and customers to determine customer needs.
- Collaborate directly with customers, suppliers, production, and sales to develop cost estimates / quotes and all needed requirements to ensure successful onboarding and retention of new and existing customers .
- Work with detailed product specifications – electrical wiring, connectors, enclosures, and assemblies to meet or exceed customer needs on requests. On the job training will be provided for new hires. This can and will be learned activities – we will invest in you!
- Interact directly with customers on product updates, changes, and revisions (current & accurate)
- Financial analysis to determine cost and margins – make recommendations to leadership.
- Participate in all process areas to ensure the end-to-end quality of manufactured product.
- Support production with specifications and processes to ensure parts meet customer needs.
- Ensure changes are documented, filed, and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure prints are created when needed; maintain print accuracy; and control.
- Develop work instructions in collaboration with production to ensure quality.
- Assists in standardizing product specifications to increase production efficiency & reduce costs.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate changes to all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage product records, including BOMs, Routings, Quotes and Prints.
- Collaborate with sales, production & purchasing to get product made to specifications on-time.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Estimate and quote new opportunities to help grow sales – we will train you
- Support production in onboarding new business
- process and standard work development to ensure success
- Accurate product costs and margins on quoted and supplied products.
- Continuous Improvement of suppliers, processes, lead times, and customer communications
- Complete, accurate, and timely communications with customers and internal team members
- 2–4-year technical degree (engineering / technical) would be ideal but not required
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in a technical role with similar requirements.
- Experience with quoting, system maintenance: new part number set-up, BOMs and Routings, and standard work instructions to support sales, operations, and customers is a huge plus.
- Computer literate: MS Office products and CAD software packages
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient at reading and interpreting prints and technical specifications.
- Strong business acumen – must know develop and support a business case and recommendations to grow profitable sales.
The primary purpose of this job is to coordinate, manage and be responsible for production team members and their results. This resource will be relied on to ensure that we meet customer expectations while managing and delivering results that support our operating plan in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, and cost. Additionally, we will look for this position to lead continuous improvement projects while supporting Lean Sigma methodologies.
- Trains, develops, and grows people to support the business in all facets – Lead Manage and hold Accountable our production / operations team to ensure our business plan is delivered.
- Provides leadership to employees in all areas including hiring, performance management, coaching, counseling, and corrective actions.
- Adheres to Elektro Assemblies Core Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Provides direction in the resolution of technical and production-related problems to assure completion of weekly schedules that meet or exceed Company and Customer expectations.
- Monitors the alignment of product or line(s) with master production schedule and material planning to meet production goals.
- Monitors departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports.
- Ensures work orders are closed in Sage and data is accurate.
- Ensures adherence to Elektro policies and procedures.
- Supervises employees in a manner that fosters a safe work environment and self-directed team approach.
- Provides continuous communication to operations leadership
- Identifies, arranges and/or provides training to ensure a safe, efficient, quality work environment with focus on continuous improvement through Lean manufacturing principles.
- Facilitates communication, coordination, and conflict resolution within and among work groups.
- Assists in the analysis of production and related processes and makes recommendations on improvements and organization of process improvement activity through the application of Six-Sigma & Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Promotes an atmosphere of open communication and trust, affording opportunities for training and growth.
- Remains flexible to the needs of the business and performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: high school diploma (or equivalent) and minimum experience required. Bachelor’s degree in technical or business-related field strongly preferred. Minimum Experience: 3+ years manufacturing experience with progressive responsibilities and direct supervision / leadership experience. Experience in management of production schedules, reading technical documents and blueprints preferred. Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Quality systems preferred. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maximize asset utilization required.
Must have a proven track record of success.
For consideration please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss joining the Elektro Assemblies team